Discussions By Condition: Ear conditions

I need an actual inner ear transplant bAd. If you are a surgeon and want to help.

Posted In: Ear conditions 0 Replies
  • Posted By: Stardust44
  • September 21, 2014
  • 02:50 AM

Please contact John dingell va hospital Detroit michigan. Patient has a chunk moving in his head. Ent dept. will not help patient at va hospital. They laugh at patient. This is serious. Please help if you are a surgeon in USA with micro surgery skills.i want to get better with this. Why do they practice medicine. They couldn't treat an illness ear infection. From patient that needs help.

Reply Flag this Discussion
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.

Signs of a Psoriasis Flare

Know the five types of psoriasis and how to spot flares.

How Diabetes Medications Affect Your Appetite

Newer diabetes treatments can suppress appetite and aid weight loss.

What to Do For Dry Mouth

Try these tips to get your salivary glands back into action.

The Painkiller – Constipation Connection

Constipation is a common side effect of opioid and narcotic pain medicines.

9 Signs of Sensitive Skin

Is it sensitive skin or something else?