Discussions By Condition: Dissociative disorders


Posted In: Dissociative disorders 4 Replies
  • Posted By: Anonymous
  • September 24, 2006
  • 07:27 PM

hello, where can i find a doctor that is expert on dissociative disorder?

Reply Flag this Discussion

4 Replies:

  • Hey, you can usually find a doctor that specializes in dissociative disorders on the internet or from a reference through another doctor.
    Anonymous 42789 Replies
    • November 13, 2006
    • 03:10 AM
    • 0
    Flag this Response
  • Ask your physician for a recommendation.
    equestrian 14 Replies
    • January 10, 2007
    • 03:32 PM
    • 0
    Flag this Response
  • Your best bet to find an expert is through your general practitioner. However, you will be the best expert in your disorder. I hope you find out what you need to know.
    Tarwenamin 6 Replies Flag this Response
  • www.therapylinx.com Therapists Specializing in Dissociative DisordersReturn to Search Panel FirstLastOrganizationCityZipSelecthttp://www.therapylinx.com/imageuploads/noimage.jpg Robert A. Chinisci, Ph.D. Denver 80222 Selecthttp://www.therapylinx.com/imageuploads/photo_0426d09a-d107-476f-879f-a7bd080d181c.jpg Sandra Holman, Ph.D. Women's Counseling Network Denver S Centennial 80111 Selecthttp://www.therapylinx.com/imageuploads/photo_98236d0f-2869-44cf-b913-fab0c388f234.jpg Sam Jolman, MA Colorado SpringsDenver 8090380224 Selecthttp://www.therapylinx.com/imageuploads/photo_2ca0ad25-3597-4991-9096-f7815ef38b1e.jpg Shawn T. Smith, Psy.D. Mesa Psychological Services Denver 80209 I used the WebFerret search engine to find the above, and only chose to look at this ^, of the many hits. Also view my section on D.I.D., at http://www.ezy-build.net.nz/~shaneris in section 17. The various chatsites, forums, and groups should be able to advise you further.
    shaneris 46 Replies Flag this Response
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.