Hello, I'm 18, and I hope that what I'm about to describe isn't anything out of the ordinary. For the past 18 years of my life I've always had a bad case of diarrhea depending on what I would eat, although it's never the same thing. I can sometimes eat steak and nothing happens, on rare occasions I get sick to my stomach, I can drink milk, and most of the time, especially during the week for some reason, I get horribly sick that I feel as if i'm about to puke! It usually starts like this:
1) ...have my breakfast (since 95% of the time it involves breakfast).
2) ...begin to feel weird "gurglings" on my lower stomach in just 10 minutes.
3) ...begin to feel as if I'm being punched and I have to sit down.
4) ...rush to the bathroom and wait 30 seconds of agonizing stomach pain.
5) ...release the diarrhea, sometimes liquid, sometimes in a goo-ish matter.
6) ...am in so much pain and dizziness, I feel as if I'm about to throw up.
7) ...I have to be in there for 10 minutes and then I can go out.
8) ...have to make several stops in fast food joints (It takes a full hour to get to school) just to feel better.
Most of the time I just drink an anti-diarrhea pill along with an anti-stomach ache medicine, but let's be serious, I can't rely on that all the time--it'll become a necessity. I just wonder whether someone has the same problem, or similar, and knows how to deal with it. I've had this forever, even as a baby, and I'm worried how this might affect any future problems.
Thank you for reading.
Know the five types of psoriasis and how to spot flares.
Newer diabetes treatments can suppress appetite and aid weight loss.
Try these tips to get your salivary glands back into action.
Constipation is a common side effect of opioid and narcotic pain medicines.
Is it sensitive skin or something else?