Hello, I'm 18, and I hope that what I'm about to describe isn't anything out of the ordinary. For the past 18 years of my life I've always had a bad case of diarrhea depending on what I would eat, although it's never the same thing. I can sometimes eat steak and nothing happens, on rare occasions I get sick to my stomach, I can drink milk, and most of the time, especially during the week for some reason, I get horribly sick that I feel as if i'm about to puke! It usually starts like this:
1) ...have my breakfast (since 95% of the time it involves breakfast).
2) ...begin to feel weird "gurglings" on my lower stomach in just 10 minutes.
3) ...begin to feel as if I'm being punched and I have to sit down.
4) ...rush to the bathroom and wait 30 seconds of agonizing stomach pain.
5) ...release the diarrhea, sometimes liquid, sometimes in a goo-ish matter.
6) ...am in so much pain and dizziness, I feel as if I'm about to throw up.
7) ...I have to be in there for 10 minutes and then I can go out.
8) ...have to make several stops in fast food joints (It takes a full hour to get to school) just to feel better.
Most of the time I just drink an anti-diarrhea pill along with an anti-stomach ache medicine, but let's be serious, I can't rely on that all the time--it'll become a necessity. I just wonder whether someone has the same problem, or similar, and knows how to deal with it. I've had this forever, even as a baby, and I'm worried how this might affect any future problems.
Thank you for reading.