Discussions By Condition: Common conditions

What is this called?

Posted In: Common conditions 5 Replies
  • Posted By: Anonymous
  • November 11, 2006
  • 05:21 AM

Often during the day I'll get fuzzy or blurred spots in my field of vision. I'll give my eyes a rub and they'll go away. I was just wondering if there was a name for this, I know many people experience it just after waking up.


Reply Flag this Discussion

5 Replies:

  • My eyes do that too!It's not painful but it's weird.Annoying thing is, I have migraines, so I never know if it's just fuzzy eyes, or a migraine coming on!Grr.:D Sheena
    ShawneeGirl 37 Replies
    • November 26, 2006
    • 10:57 PM
    • 0
    Flag this Response
  • It's probably vertigo.
    eleven 55 Replies
    • December 13, 2006
    • 02:16 AM
    • 0
    Flag this Response
  • Maybe it's eye boogers that are still moist. The dry ones in the corners of your eye have to come from somewhere. If you rub your eyes you will wipe them off.
    pumibel 42 Replies
    • February 17, 2007
    • 11:42 PM
    • 0
    Flag this Response
  • try the simple solution first.
    Anonymous 42789 Replies
    • February 19, 2007
    • 09:48 PM
    • 0
    Flag this Response
  • You need to be checked: Cataracts - clouded lenses Glaucoma - damage to the optic nerve from too much pressure in the eye Retinal disorders - problems with the nerve layer at the back of the eye http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/eyediseases.html http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glaucoma
    Monsterlove 2921 Replies Flag this Response
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.