This is strange. 1st a brief recent history. I just got over a bad case of sun burn and maybe some sun poison. Both insteps of my feet were severely burned a week ago and appears to have gone away. Then this week I ended up with poison ivy/oak or some sort of poison from lawn cutting but only on arms and upper body. I was wearing long pants and boots. No signs below the chest. All on arms, neck shoulders and not a bad case at all. I put liquid pool chlorine on it to dry it out (only once) and continue putting alchohol on it to dry it out. Anyway, tonight at work I noticed that my left leg from the calf down and including my foot is swollen. I'm not sure if it's related to the sun poison, the poison ivy/oak(??) or my using chlorine on the poison. I'm thinking some sort of infection. Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated?Reply Follow This Thread Stop Following This Thread Flag this Discussion
Know the five types of psoriasis and how to spot flares.
Newer diabetes treatments can suppress appetite and aid weight loss.
Try these tips to get your salivary glands back into action.
Constipation is a common side effect of opioid and narcotic pain medicines.
Is it sensitive skin or something else?