Hello. I am new to this forum.
For the past couple of weeks I have been experiancing symptoms of Colon Cancer namely
01. Narrow Stools
02. Constipation (Recent Symptom)
03. A feeling of something stuck in my anus (Recent Symptom)
04. A feeling that my bowel does empty completly
05. Some abdominal discomfort (Not painfull)
I am 25 Years Old who doe not have a family history of Colon Cancer. But I do fit into 3 risk factors for Colon Cancer.
01. I am sad to say obese (But I have began loosing weight, in six moths I have lost 30 pounds, I am at 245 Pounds)
02. I dont get enough exersise because I have a balance problem I think I might have MdDS syndrome.
03. I eat alot of red meat and not enough vegables and fruit (But I am starting to cut down on my meat and eating more fruits, vegatbles and fish).
Can a person like me who has no family history of Colon Cancer get it at my age?
How long does a Polyp take to grow, and how long does a Polyp take to turn Cancerous?
What age should you get screeened for Colon Cancer?
Can a diet change cause Bowel habbits to change?
I am sad to say a Hypochondriac and a Cyberchondriac and go to the doctor about 3-5 times a year. I always get an A+ on my health. Blood Suger, Blood Preasure and Cholostrol are all good. I do have major Anxiety though and I always have these symptoms of deseses that my doctor says that I dont have. Can Anxiety and hypochondria creat symtpoms of diseases that you dont have?
Does Irritable Bowel Syndrome have symtpoms similiar to Colon Cancer?
BTW I dont smoke and I drink very rarely.
I think I am going insane with all these symptoms that I have and I am sick of them. Is their anything that can help a Hypochondriac like me get over Anxiety and hypochondria?.
Can Tomato Products like Ketchup and Black Tea fight against Colon Cancer and help prevent it?
I WOULD APPRECIATE IT IF YOU CAN HELP ME OUT. I PARTICULARY WOULD LIKE AN OPPION FROM A DOCTOR ON THIS FORUM.
Know the five types of psoriasis and how to spot flares.
Newer diabetes treatments can suppress appetite and aid weight loss.
Try these tips to get your salivary glands back into action.
Constipation is a common side effect of opioid and narcotic pain medicines.
Is it sensitive skin or something else?