Hello. I am new to this forum.
For the past couple of weeks I have been experiancing symptoms of Colon Cancer namely
01. Narrow Stools
02. Constipation (Recent Symptom)
03. A feeling of something stuck in my anus (Recent Symptom)
04. A feeling that my bowel does empty completly
05. Some abdominal discomfort (Not painfull)
I am 25 Years Old who doe not have a family history of Colon Cancer. But I do fit into 3 risk factors for Colon Cancer.
01. I am sad to say obese (But I have began loosing weight, in six moths I have lost 30 pounds, I am at 245 Pounds)
02. I dont get enough exersise because I have a balance problem I think I might have MdDS syndrome.
03. I eat alot of red meat and not enough vegables and fruit (But I am starting to cut down on my meat and eating more fruits, vegatbles and fish).
Can a person like me who has no family history of Colon Cancer get it at my age?
How long does a Polyp take to grow, and how long does a Polyp take to turn Cancerous?
What age should you get screeened for Colon Cancer?
Can a diet change cause Bowel habbits to change?
I am sad to say a Hypochondriac and a Cyberchondriac and go to the doctor about 3-5 times a year. I always get an A+ on my health. Blood Suger, Blood Preasure and Cholostrol are all good. I do have major Anxiety though and I always have these symptoms of deseses that my doctor says that I dont have. Can Anxiety and hypochondria creat symtpoms of diseases that you dont have?
Does Irritable Bowel Syndrome have symtpoms similiar to Colon Cancer?
BTW I dont smoke and I drink very rarely.
I think I am going insane with all these symptoms that I have and I am sick of them. Is their anything that can help a Hypochondriac like me get over Anxiety and hypochondria?.
Can Tomato Products like Ketchup and Black Tea fight against Colon Cancer and help prevent it?
I WOULD APPRECIATE IT IF YOU CAN HELP ME OUT. I PARTICULARY WOULD LIKE AN OPPION FROM A DOCTOR ON THIS FORUM.