Hi. I'm the same person who wrote about ADD (with enter spaces and <3, the unregistered person :D as the signature), just in case you want to know. :)
I was recently diagnosed with the rib cage inflamation (right?) called Costochondritis, or as I like to call, "Costo". I am looking for as much information about it as I can.
So, I have some questions....
1. Is it chronic?
2. What is the difference between Costochondritis and Tietze's Syndrome?
3. What are the ages that can have this condition?
4. Is it a disease or a condition? (What is the difference between them? XD)
5. Can I still sing with it? (Because it hurts when I do. I'm on medication, though. Ibuprofen, to be exact...)
6. Can I play volleyball? How about soccer?
7. What can't I do with it (that's a better question XD.)?
8. So. Yeah.
Is there anything else besides these questions that I need to know?
<3, The Unregistered Person :D