Hi. I'm the same person who wrote about ADD (with enter spaces and <3, the unregistered person :D as the signature), just in case you want to know. :)
I was recently diagnosed with the rib cage inflamation (right?) called Costochondritis, or as I like to call, "Costo". I am looking for as much information about it as I can.
So, I have some questions....
1. Is it chronic?
2. What is the difference between Costochondritis and Tietze's Syndrome?
3. What are the ages that can have this condition?
4. Is it a disease or a condition? (What is the difference between them? XD)
5. Can I still sing with it? (Because it hurts when I do. I'm on medication, though. Ibuprofen, to be exact...)
6. Can I play volleyball? How about soccer?
7. What can't I do with it (that's a better question XD.)?
8. So. Yeah.
Is there anything else besides these questions that I need to know?
<3, The Unregistered Person :D
Know the five types of psoriasis and how to spot flares.
Newer diabetes treatments can suppress appetite and aid weight loss.
Try these tips to get your salivary glands back into action.
Constipation is a common side effect of opioid and narcotic pain medicines.
Is it sensitive skin or something else?