I am a 14 yr old male who suffers from chronic leg pain. It has been investigated by a orthopedic surgeon and he has told me he thinks it's to do with the tightness of my hamstrings (I'm very tall for my age). However, I was reading an article on bad circulation and saw that my muscle pain could be due to bad ciculation and when I continued to read, found that I had some other symptoms.
1. Burning muscles above the knee.
2. Very cold feet and hands.
3. I often black-out fo a few second when I stand up.
4. I often notice my heart beat out-of-turn.
5. I also occasionally get sharp pain around the veins on my wrist.
6. White blothches around my ankles.
I don't want to sound like a hypochondriac, but does this sound like anything to you? I just want to know before I start years of physiotherapy.