I am a 14 yr old male who suffers from chronic leg pain. It has been investigated by a orthopedic surgeon and he has told me he thinks it's to do with the tightness of my hamstrings (I'm very tall for my age). However, I was reading an article on bad circulation and saw that my muscle pain could be due to bad ciculation and when I continued to read, found that I had some other symptoms.
1. Burning muscles above the knee.
2. Very cold feet and hands.
3. I often black-out fo a few second when I stand up.
4. I often notice my heart beat out-of-turn.
5. I also occasionally get sharp pain around the veins on my wrist.
6. White blothches around my ankles.
I don't want to sound like a hypochondriac, but does this sound like anything to you? I just want to know before I start years of physiotherapy.
Know the five types of psoriasis and how to spot flares.
Newer diabetes treatments can suppress appetite and aid weight loss.
Try these tips to get your salivary glands back into action.
Constipation is a common side effect of opioid and narcotic pain medicines.
Is it sensitive skin or something else?