Discussions By Condition: Brain conditions

Need doctor who can treat of superficial siderosis/hemosiderosis?

Posted In: Brain conditions 0 Replies
  • Posted By: Anonymous
  • May 20, 2016
  • 06:58 PM

I have been diagnosed first with superficial siderosis and recently been diagnosed with superficial hemosiderosis. Not having any luck finding a nearby neurologist who will take my case. John Hopkins and Mayo Clinic do but they are prohibitively far away.

Prefer doctor in North Carolina or adjoining state.

Reply Flag this Discussion
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.