I am 17 and have mild asthma. I just got my first blood test results back. I'm not sure how to interpret them. My doctor said there were some abnormalities with the shape of my blood cells and has sent me for further tests. The blood test was taken in the morning about one month ago. These are the the weird ones,
RBC 5.3 x 10^12/1
MCV 78.6 f1
Neutrophils 38.5 %
Eosinophils 11.8 %
Eosinophils abs 1.03 x 10^9/1
Past two months
- I have had swollen Lymph nodes around my head
- I also had a rash which is better now as there are no new ones emerging
- I had hair loss which is better now too after my doctor gave me a different shampoo
- Stomach aches
- My joints hurt especially my knees
- Weight loss
- Numbing in my hands and feet
- I recently went Hypothermic, event though the weather was mild
Past year I had
- low energy levels
- hand tremors
- an awareness of my heartbeat
- a fast heartbeat
What do you think caused this? What tests should my doctor be doing?
Know the five types of psoriasis and how to spot flares.
Newer diabetes treatments can suppress appetite and aid weight loss.
Try these tips to get your salivary glands back into action.
Constipation is a common side effect of opioid and narcotic pain medicines.
Is it sensitive skin or something else?