Discussions By Condition: Bladder conditions

pain and burning also swelling

Posted In: Bladder conditions 1 Replies
  • Posted By: rose86
  • August 18, 2009
  • 08:40 PM

The doctor finally did some tests, he told me the results and he found servere calcification in the testicles. What can I do for this, beccause ho told me there isnt much that can be done.
How can I reverse this and make it better? In terms of nutrients, which ones can I take? What other things should I be doing? My testicles are in alot of pain and there maybe some burning too. but they hurt all the time.
He also says I have a recurring infection and chronic inflammaion in my urinary area. Its in the prostate, bladder, pelvis area. Nothing I have taken traditionally has made it any better. He says it could be other things causing this as well. In other words he doesnt have a clue to whats really going on.
Which nutrients can help me with this? What else can I do for this in terms of tests, foods and what else?

Can a man take projesterone and dhea? What are the benefits vs side effects of each one of them? What dose should I start out at? Which brands and forms are the best to take? Which brands and forms should I stay away from and why?
Thaks alot

Reply Flag this Discussion

1 Replies:

  • Hi rose,I can understand you must be getting pain due to your present condition.This can be due to infection in your urinary tracts.You first take your urine test. Drink 1-2 liters of water.Drink coconut water along with fresh fruits juices. take a proper sleep. Don't take any stress or tension.You may have get infection or reaction of any medicine.
    kamagrabuy 5 Replies
    • September 14, 2009
    • 10:27 AM
    • 0
    Flag this Response
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.

Signs of a Psoriasis Flare

Know the five types of psoriasis and how to spot flares.

How Diabetes Medications Affect Your Appetite

Newer diabetes treatments can suppress appetite and aid weight loss.

What to Do For Dry Mouth

Try these tips to get your salivary glands back into action.

The Painkiller – Constipation Connection

Constipation is a common side effect of opioid and narcotic pain medicines.

9 Signs of Sensitive Skin

Is it sensitive skin or something else?