Charlotte is a 50 years old secretary who has been referred to physical therapy for treatment to relieve symptoms associated with the automobile accident she was involved in 3 weeks ago. She is having difficulty maintaining an upright posture due to severe headaches, back pain, and intermittent *paresthesias in her dominant right hand. She is a frail woman, who taught aerobics classes 5 nights a week. She is unable to teach at all now. There were no fractures, and she is otherwise healthy.
Note: *Paresthesias = a sensation of pricking, tingling, or creeping on the skin that has no objective cause.
1. Strategy used for this patient
2. Develop a rational thought for our strategy chosen
3. Explication of how this strategy will affect to this patient
4. List all the physiological response that is going to happen
5. Explain how this will affect the patient’s ROM, ADL’s ect.