I am new to this forum and would just like to wish everyone the best of luck in dealing with the conditions that presented here.
I am starting this thread because I have found a remarkable connection between someones physical health almost always can have a big effect on somones metnal or emotional well-being. That by itself, is rather common knowledge. And we do know how difficult it can be to cope with anxiety conditions. Sometimes, people just don't "get" what others are saying or why it is worrying. It can be very frustrating sometimes. But the truth is that one's physical health can sometimes be the cause of one's feelings of anxiety in some cases.
I found that once I addressed the physical aspect PROPERLY then I began to feel better than I had felt in a long long time. It is what some people would describe as. 'Like I used to feel'.
Below, I am just going to outline a few of the basic things that I have learnt about mental health and physical conditions..
1) Merucry toxicity ( From amalgams or vaccinations) Has been known to cause anxiety in people. Including other anxiety related conditions such as Obsessive Compulsive Disorder etc.
If you have mercury fillings or Silver Amalgams... Get them OUT!
You are bound to hear of someone who has had an experience with this and performed chelation and recovered...
2) Root canals and cavitations... They are known to give off toxic by products and weaken the system.
Can be extremely toxic.
3) Food and environmental sensitivities: I have read of a case where someone apparently had sever bouts of panic following the ingestion of wheat and dairy. In my personal experience, this has helped alot. And following which foods you ingest you can sometimes pinpoint a food that causes you to develop a symptom.
4) Candida overgrowth, gut dysbiosis and leaky gut syndrome. this is a kind of slow 'wear and tear' system which unlike the first two can cause symptoms to appear gradually and dissappear fast once this issue is taken care of.
5) Parasites, This is related to point four. And a zapper often works well for this. It made a huge difference in my case.
6) Thyroid conditions. Thyroid conditions can cause strnage mental symtpoms. Anxiety being one of them.
For now, that is all I can recommend. But these issues alone should be enough to get you started on a journey that will eventually lead you to getting your health back..
Note: I am not a medical practitioner. I just know what made me feel better. And I hope that this can help anyone else.