I've been allergic to various fruits and vegetables for about 7 or 8 years. It started out just with apples, and my mouth started to itch, get dry and swell up. No one believed me at the time and thought it must be something like the skin getting stuck in my teeth.
The list's just got bigger over time including;; pears, plumbs, cherries, sugar snap peas, carrots, celery, tomatoes...
(people still don't believe me sometimes)
You probably get the idea, it gets in the way of general life quite a bit
I can eat them all when they're cooked so it's not like I'm unhealthy or anything, it's just annoying.
So firstly, I assume I have got it right and it is OAS?
And also will it ever go away, or is there anything I can do to make it go away?
(i'm also allergic to penicillin and i've got pretty bad hayfever)