I am a 19 year old boy, allergic to dust Mites. I have never had any major problems with my allergy, so I did not really pay attention to it.
About four months ago (september), I moved to student accomodation. My room is carpeted and my bed is probably about 10 years old. Since I never had any problems with my allergy, i didn't do anything to protect myself from dust Mites.
During the first two months I had dry cough almost every day, but it stopped in mid november. Then I realized that my voice was becoming high pitched, like when I was a child (I thought this was just my imagination, but many of my friends and my parents confirmed it, when i went home in december). Apart from this, my nose sometimes starts do bleed severely for no reason and stops after a few minutes. I sometimes also feel the taste of blood in my mouth.
I would like to know if these are all possible allergic symptoms (which means that they will go away as soon as I move away from my student accomodation) or it could be something else?