I have been researching this topic on the internet today and there is no clear concise answer all fellow webbers/bloggers are calling this SSS for short.
Here are the my list of symptoms and background history:
1. When I have a really deep sneeze like around fall allergy season my sneezes stink like a 21 day old rotting Raccoon on the side of the road in 103 degree weather.
2. Not every sneeze I have smells like this like if I look into the sun I sneeze but that does not stink.
3. If I have a cold in the middle of winter and sneeze it won't stink unless it is a really deep from the bottom of my lungs sneeze.
4. I eat Red meat,Fish,Chicken, Veggies, Fruits, and other items
5. I have never smoked although when I was growing up my Mother smoked.
6. I rarely drink alcoholic beverages.
7. I had about 5 bloody noses that I can remember while I was a child. But for the last 8 years or so I get them 2 or 3 times a year particularly in winter when it is dry outside.
8. I have had this SSS for as long as I can remember at least teen years.
9. I have asthma but not diagnosed by a DR. but when I run I wheeze.
10. My mother in law says I have post nasal drip
11. I wouldn't say that I am fat but I am a husky guy. 6' 240lbs. Construction worker.
12. I am in the construction field electrician.
13. I brush my teeth twice a day with a mechanical brush and use Listerine 1 time a day but do not floss on a regular basis.
I think this is a pretty good list of my symptoms along with other people's symptoms that I have been reading about on the internet.
Any help you can provide in figuring out what causes this would be a great help!!
Know the five types of psoriasis and how to spot flares.
Newer diabetes treatments can suppress appetite and aid weight loss.
Try these tips to get your salivary glands back into action.
Constipation is a common side effect of opioid and narcotic pain medicines.
Is it sensitive skin or something else?