I have been researching this topic on the internet today and there is no clear concise answer all fellow webbers/bloggers are calling this SSS for short.
Here are the my list of symptoms and background history:
1. When I have a really deep sneeze like around fall allergy season my sneezes stink like a 21 day old rotting Raccoon on the side of the road in 103 degree weather.
2. Not every sneeze I have smells like this like if I look into the sun I sneeze but that does not stink.
3. If I have a cold in the middle of winter and sneeze it won't stink unless it is a really deep from the bottom of my lungs sneeze.
4. I eat Red meat,Fish,Chicken, Veggies, Fruits, and other items
5. I have never smoked although when I was growing up my Mother smoked.
6. I rarely drink alcoholic beverages.
7. I had about 5 bloody noses that I can remember while I was a child. But for the last 8 years or so I get them 2 or 3 times a year particularly in winter when it is dry outside.
8. I have had this SSS for as long as I can remember at least teen years.
9. I have asthma but not diagnosed by a DR. but when I run I wheeze.
10. My mother in law says I have post nasal drip
11. I wouldn't say that I am fat but I am a husky guy. 6' 240lbs. Construction worker.
12. I am in the construction field electrician.
13. I brush my teeth twice a day with a mechanical brush and use Listerine 1 time a day but do not floss on a regular basis.
I think this is a pretty good list of my symptoms along with other people's symptoms that I have been reading about on the internet.
Any help you can provide in figuring out what causes this would be a great help!!